Data protection declaration
This data protection information applies to data processing by the Licatec Group, consisting of:
- Licatec GmbH Licht- und Kabelführungssysteme, Europaallee 65, 50226 Frechen, Germany
Phone: +49 2234 95566-0, Fax: +49 2234 95566-955, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Licatec GmbH Leuchtenbau und Kabelführungssysteme, Erzstraße 7, 09618 Brand-Erbisdorf
Phone: +49 37322 335 - 0, Fax: +49 37322 2513, E-Mail: email@example.com
- Licatec Produktions GmbH, Erzstrasse 7, 09618 fire Erbisdorf
Phone: +49 37322 335 - 0, Fax: +49 37322 2513, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Licatec Profilextrusions GmbH, Am Sinnerhoop 44-46, 58285 Gevelsberg, Germany
Phone +49 2332 641-1, fax +49 2332 60734, e-mail email@example.com
Licatec GmbH Licht- und Kabelführungssysteme, Europaallee 65, 50226 Frechen is responsible for the operation of the Licatec website.
The following person has been appointed Group Data Protection Officer:
- Bernhard Schulte (Netsolutions), address: Neuenhöfer Allee 33, 50936 Cologne, Phone: +49 2234 95566-24, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
1) When you visit the website
When you visit our website www.licatec.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
- The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
2) By registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis.
The registration takes place via the so-called double opt-in procedure: after the registration for the newsletter they receive an e-mail with a link. By clicking on the link you confirm that you would like to be included in our newsletter distribution list.
To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. Further details are optional and serve to personalise the address.
As a new customer you will be added to our mailing list (according to §7UWG Abs.3).
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request to email@example.com by e-mail.
3) When using our contact forms
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it.
We need your address, in particular your postcode, in order to be able to assign your enquiry to the correct Licatec location and person in charge. Our offer is aimed at corporate customers, which is the reason for the mandatory specification of the fimation.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. I lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact forms will be sent to us by e-mail and deleted from the web server immediately after the e-mail has been sent.
Data is passed on within the Licatec Group.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method with encryption when visiting our website. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.licatec.de/en/Privacy-Policy/